Sunday 15 April 2018

Challenge 5 - The 101 Dalmations



Dodie Smith 101 Dalmatians book cover.jpg



Quiet Please Crafters! You’re in The Library now.
Challenge five is The Hundred and One Dalmations by Dodie Smith. 

(Thanks to those who guessed, but you just weren't thinking big enough!) 

You can be inspired by :
The cover
or
The title
or
The story

This 1956 children's classic is about the evil Cruella De Vil , who steals dalmation puppies with the intention of turning them into a coat.


Here's how The Librarian interpreted this challenge: 



more details on my blog 

Please do check the schedule in the side-bar. Challenge Four (Memoirs of a Geisha)  will remain open for another week and I'll be back on April 28th with my 'Librarian's Choice' - projects which caught my eye. 

I hope you will join The Library. 


No comments:

Post a Comment